LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (November 3, 2021) – Disney Meetings & Events is revealing a slate of reimagined product offerings designed to help meeting professionals connect with their clients and deliver creative, customized content, whether attendees are meeting in-person, virtually or as part of a hybrid event.
From Disney custom-themed boxes delivered directly to attendees’ homes to virtual studio support, the reimagined offerings allow meeting planners to tap into the creative talent, ideas and resources of the world’s premier entertainment company.
“It’s important to stay connected with attendees like never before, whether they’re members, employees, or customers,” said Maryann Smith, Vice President of Sales, Services & Events at Disney Destinations. “We’re encouraged by the broad interest we’re seeing across the board with associations, corporate groups and incentives. Planners and attendees are eager to travel again and to engage with one another.”
Reimagined product offerings include:
• Face-to-Face Meeting Enhancements & Customization – Flexibility remains a key focus for meeting planners as business and leisure travel resumes. Disney Meetings & Events offers planners a single point of contact for services, whether it’s venue space, hotel rooms, entertainment or other resources. It’s an important benefit for improved efficiencies and a greater return on investment.
• Disney @ Home Custom Care Packages – Disney has drawn on the best visual storytellers, artists and designers to craft custom care packages for meeting professionals to send to their attendees. Each box can be custom printed to the event’s theme and filled with iconic items such as a personalized Mickey Ear Hat or Mickey crisped cereal treats.
• Virtual Studio Capabilities – Conveniently located onsite, virtual studio technology is available for livestreaming presentations or pre-producing video content. Complete with customizable backgrounds and other options, virtual studio support helps take the hassle out of hosting a virtual or hybrid event.
• Professional Development Content – With Disney Meetings & Events, meeting professionals can inspire and motivate attendees with captivating presentations and workshops from National Geographic and Disney Institute. National Geographic has brought together some of the planet’s leading storytellers to connect with audiences, engage in interactive dialogue and share personal experiences of resilience, grit and bravery. For nearly three decades, Disney Institute has helped organizations rethink how they conduct business through immersion in leadership skills, customer engagement and guest service.
• Shared interactive experiences – Disney continues to invest heavily in its theme parks, setting the bar for immersive entertainment experiences. These elaborate venues are a huge draw for networking events, incentives and after-meeting entertainment, eliminating the need for special décor packages. These interactive experiences not only dazzle attendees but also leave a lasting impression and can help reinforce important business messages.
The reimagined product offerings come at a time when Disney theme parks are also unveiling new attractions, entertainment and experiences.
• “The World’s Most Magical Celebration” kicked off Oct. 1 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. This EARidescent celebration, which runs for 18 months, features exciting new experiences in all four theme parks and beyond.
• At Disneyland Resort in California, attendees can visit Avengers Campus, an all-new land inside Disney California Adventure Park. Here, Super Heroes from across time and space team up to train the next generation of Super Heroes.
• At Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai’i, the popular KA WA’A Lu’au recently returned to the delight of all. Set under the stars, the show immerses attendees in the live music, traditional dance and ancient stories of Hawai’i through Disney’s signature entertainment.
“Today’s strong demand for bleisure travel is another compelling reason for meeting professionals to bring their events to a Disney destination,” said Amy Pfeiffer, Director of Convention Sales & Services at Disney Destinations. “No one can match Disney when it comes to the allure of destinations while also providing full-service meetings support. That’s just part of the reason Disney is popular with corporate groups and has an incredible track record of driving attendance for association meetings and incentives.”
Disney Meetings & Events has more than nine resort hotels in three North America locations with dedicated, world-class meeting and event venues. With more than 775,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible meeting space, planners can create an unforgettable experience for their attendees in destinations at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, Calif., and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Kapolei, Hawai’i.
To learn more or to book a meeting or event, visit DisneyMeetingsandEvents.com or call (321) 939-7129.